[vtkusers] Coordinates of VTKImagereslice

N.E. Mackenzie Mackay 9nem at qlink.queensu.ca
Sun Jun 20 09:19:05 EDT 2004

Hey david,

	I was wondering how do I place in the correct 3D location once I have
it.  What I have right now is my vtkPlaneSource defiend by a origin and
two points and a image returned by vtkImage reslice using those same
parameters as the Axes Directional Cosiness for the reslice ( the code
you provided, thank you :) )  What I want to do is place the image
returned from the reslice onto that plane.

	As of right now the reslice itself is way bigger then the plane I used
to define it ( size of the volume it passes).  I have been trying to
mess with the output extent to limit the reslice to the dimensions of
the plane.  This it doesn't seem to give the correct results.  The
image returned with the output extent specified isn't the desired
image.  The image seems to be cropping itself in the middle, rather
then around the origin.

	My question then is ( open to anyones input ):

		How do you place a image produced by vtkImageReslice on a plane with
bounds smaller then the volume in a 3d scene?

Thanks again so much for all the help,
Neilson