[vtkusers] Re: Looking for zoom sample

Goodwin Lawlor goodwin.lawlor at ucd.ie
Wed Jun 16 09:19:49 EDT 2004

Dean Inglis recently added vtkOrientationMarkerWidget to the cvs, which
should be a good start.

hth

Goodwin

"de Boer Ingo" <> wrote in message
news:1484AEC8AB498A4EB64D4A8137D23FD9D4E521 at 02polywbr.waldbronn.polytec.de..
.
Hi,

I am looking for a sample which solves the following task:
I have a scene with a given object. I zoom into this object.
Now, I want a small renderer (eg in the down left corner)
which shows this object in its original size and a rectangle
where it is zoomed.

Any hints, samples or anything on this one ?

greets
  Ingo

---
Dr.-Ing. Ingo H. de Boer

Polytec GmbH
Polytec-Platz 1-7, 76337 Waldbronn, Germany
phone: ++49 7243 604 106
fax  : ++49 7243 604 255