[vtkusers] ContourFilter Mutlicontour Problem

Chris Hood Chris.Hood at noaa.gov
Tue Jun 15 18:14:54 EDT 2004

   I'm trying to get a multilevel contour in my vtk app to look like the
one I created in Paraview. There are 17 levels and the opacity is set to
.3. On the Paraview image the inner ones (red) show up stronger than the
outer ones (blues). My vtk app's image has pieces of the red breaking
through. It is also not as smooth as the Paraview image. The data is the
same and the view angles are almost the same. How do I get VTK to display
an image of the countours like Paraview?

The pics are at: http://ucsu.colorado.edu/~hoodcr/tempics/vtk.

Java 1.4, VTK 4.2, WinXP

Chris Hood
Graduate Student Research Assistant