[vtkusers] Multi-dimensional (random) data

DyXin DyXin dyxin_ at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 14 23:08:53 EDT 2004

Hi there!

I have a question about multi-dimensional data...
I have a .txt file wich exists of 6 colomns with (random) data.
Now I have to make a visualisation of this (6-dimensional) data...
How can I do this? I 've read something about Parallel Coordinates and also
about Gaussian Splatter: should I use one of this?
And how can I read the .txt file? Can vtkParticleReader read in a .txt file
with 6 columns (= 6D data)?

Thnx a lot!

Greetz...