[vtkusers] Problem with #include

jeffh at cs.duke.edu jeffh at cs.duke.edu
Mon Jun 14 10:29:36 EDT 2004

Hello,

I am developing a Win32 application based upon vtk's MFC example application.
In my app I have created and successfully used a class called
vtkInteractorStyleMagicWand which is derived from vtkInteractorStyle.  My
application compiles and runs perfectly well until... I make the following
declaration at the top of vtkInteractorStyleMagicWand.h

#include "vtkMFCRenderView.h"

Upon doing this, I get 51 compilation errors.  In fact, I get tons of errors
anytime I #include a header file relating to MFC (e.g. ChildFrm.h, MainFrm.h,
SampleView.h, vtkMFCView.h, etc) to any one of my vtk-derived class header
files.  Now I know
there are no errors in vtkMFCRenderView.h, so I can only guess *something* else
is going on with the compiler.

Has anyone experienced this before and/or have any ideas how to resolve it?

Regards,
Jeff

----- End forwarded message -----