[vtkusers] Perl (Graphics::VTK) with LastRelease VTK?

"Murat Ünalan" murat.uenalan at gmx.de
Sun Jun 13 14:19:56 EDT 2004

Is there any (unpublished/hidden) current release of Graphics::VTK that i
could employ under windows?

I have a toy simulator written in perl. I look forward to have its output
(point clouds) displayed, guess what, with VTK.

As <a
href="http://search.cpan.org/~cerney/Graphics-VTK-4.0.001/">Graphics::VTK</a>
is outdated (supports vtk4.0 only) and even did not compile well under
cygwin/MSDev7 (elaborate bug report on request) i wanted to ask:

Is there any perl module (or whatever trick) to get my data into vtk.
Actually i started to write a vtk datafile (legacy) writer, but stopped
after headache because of awkward/pernickety fileformat+reader.

Thank you very much in advance,
Any comments welcome,
Murat

muenalan at cpan.org

--
+++ Jetzt WLAN-Router für alle DSL-Einsteiger und Wechsler +++
GMX DSL-Powertarife zudem 3 Monate gratis* http://www.gmx.net/dsl