[vtkusers] ImportError

tom fogal tfogal at apollo.sr.unh.edu
Fri Jun 11 15:44:42 EDT 2004

The symbol is the mangled name of a function. The error occurs
because the dynamic linker expects to find the function defined
in libvtkLocal.so, but it is not.

When you compiled libvtkLocal, you probably did not include the
'vtkSkeletalClass' (? just a guess on the name, its hard to tell
when its mangled) object file on the command line.

Recompile the library and make sure it contains all the objects
it #includes at any point.

-tom