[vtkusers] Vtk interactor

R K Shyam Prakash ramakrishna.prakash at quest-global.com
Thu Jun 10 07:56:14 EDT 2004

Hello Tom/Users,
		I tried to lock using a vtkMutexLock just before calling
Render() in the animation thread. But it did not work. The application
still crashes when the user clicks on the render window when the
animation is in progress. I am not sure if what I did was right. If you
have a sample code, that will be of great help ?

Thanks
Shyam