[vtkusers] About vtkFlRedenderWindowInteractor...

alletto at dei.unipd.it alletto at dei.unipd.it
Tue Jun 8 06:20:45 EDT 2004

Hi vtk users,
   I have tried to use vtkFlRedenderWindowInteractor moving
vtkFlRedenderWindowInteractor.h and vtkFlRedenderWindowInteractor.cxx
into ...vtk\inbclude DIR.
I have also compiled the example cone3.cxx but...

Compiling...
OK
Linking... 3 errors!!

Cone3.obj: error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public:void_thiscall
vtkFlRedenderWindowInteractor::setRenderWindow (class vtkRenderWindow *)"

error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public:_thiscall
vtkFlRedenderWindowInteractor::vtkFlRedenderWindowInteractor(int, int ,int, int
char const *)

(I develop my applications using MSVC++ 6)

Any help will be appreciated!!

Michele Alletto
Padua university