[vtkusers] MakeCurrent Problems with .NET

Drew Skillman drew at oregon3d.com
Mon Jun 7 12:44:26 EDT 2004

Hi Ingo,

I'm afraid that we only have a single-threaded version of the app in Visual Studio 6 (our version works fine).  The people converting it to multi-threaded .NET are having the problems, and we've been taking advice from the list here and passing it on to them.  We actually don't even have a copy of .NET, which is probably a good thing for our sanity, but it means we can't easily put together a sample which replicates the problem.

Currently, our code is still a little buggy, but the makeCurrent failed error hasn't shown up in a while.

Drew