[vtkusers] FLTK - simple question

A J lost_bits1110 at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 5 13:42:29 EDT 2004

Hi,

Right now I have code in C++ which uses VTK to render my scenes

Because I want to do event handling, I am thinking of using FLTK...

So now do I have to get myself a copy of vtkFlRenderWindow??  Different
people have posted their own contributions to this, so I dont know which
version to get.. I need a version that works on both Windows and Linux...

Or can I do without this class?

If anyone has some very basic sample code so I can see how to go about
combining vtk with this gui toolkit then that would be very helpful,

Thanks!
AJ