[vtkusers] URGENT: Cannot create JAVA wrappers from CVS code.

shrinivas kulkarni kshrinivas at operamail.com
Sat Jun 5 02:55:53 EDT 2004

One more thing is, <BUILD_HOME>/java/vtk, contains only rule files generated by Cmake and has only one line, saying
"#generated by Cmake"

This is giving me the hint that there is some problem with my settings (Probably I am missing something). Anyway once I get your configuration file, I may be able to find what's wrong.

Regards,
Shrinivas