[vtkusers] black box around volume

Lisa Avila lisa.avila at kitware.com
Wed Jun 2 14:42:51 EDT 2004

Hello Thomas,

Keep in mind that cells that have anything other than all 0's for the
scalar values will have some opacity due to interpolation. I still suspect
that you have non-zero opacity in a region with a dark color - try setting
the color at scalar value 0 to something light - does this change your
image? Also, you may wish to load your data into VolView (download here:
http://www.kitware.com/products/volview.html) so that you can interactively
explore it / change transfer functions / view scalar values.

Lisa