[vtkusers] who 'observes' event?

A J lost_bits1110 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 2 10:20:44 EDT 2004

Thanks Amy for your response,

However when I change it to KeyPressEvent it still doesnt detect
anything...?  Nor will it detect any mouse events..
It only detects when  a Modified() event occurs (which occurs quite
frequently in my code)

And I've followed the examples exactly.. so i dont know what i'm doing
wrong..
=S

Really appreciate it,
Thanks again