[vtkusers] vtkImageAccumulate with regions

David Gobbi dgobbi at imaging.robarts.ca
Fri Jul 2 14:32:06 EDT 2004

Hi Glenn,

If the region is rectangular, then it might be easiest to pass the
image through vtkImageClip to extract the rectangular region before
passing it to vtkImageAccumulate.

The SetStencil function is meant for specifying irregularly-shaped
regions based on implicit functions or image masks.  Nobody has yet
contributed a stencil source for simple rectangular regions.

 - David