[vtkusers] How to create custom event handler

REGAT-BARREL Aurélien arbvtk at yahoo.fr
Sat Jan 31 15:32:31 EST 2004

There is also the AddObserver method.
Have a look at Example\GUI\CustomInteraction code example

REGAT-BARREL Aurélien <arbvtk at yahoo.fr> wrote:
Hello,
Have a look at vtkRenderWindowInteractor::ExitCallback, vtkRenderWindowInteractor::UserCallback, vtkRenderWindowInteractor::StartPickCallback and vtkRenderWindowInteractor::EndPickCallback methods.

Ang Kim Hua <angkimhua at hotmail.com> wrote:
hi all.
vtkRenderWindowInteractor have predefined interaction behaviour, but is not
suit for my project. can anyone tell me how to create my own event handler.
i knew something related to vtkInteractorStyle but don't know how to operate
with it.