[vtkusers] GDI Resource leak

Ståle Langeland slange at statoil.com
Wed Jan 28 10:09:49 EST 2004

Hi

I have an application that is a mix btw vtk4.2 and java swing.
I'm using vtkCanvas which extends vtkPanel.

Recently I discovered that vtkPanel leak something called GDI objects. This
leackage
will after some time lead to unstabillity and crash of my PC (Win 2000).

I see the same problem in the example programs following the vtk
distribution (f.ex TestVTKCanvas.java)

Have anyone else seen this problem   ?
How can I ensure that vtkPanel do not use up this GDI objects ?

Regards
Ståle Langeland

this message.
Thank you.