[vtkusers] VTK nightly build issue

Joshua A Foster jafoster at uncc.edu
Thu Jan 22 14:54:29 EST 2004

I didn't have a CC environment variable (in Red Hat Linux 9.0), but I created
one and set it as 'gcc', and I still got the same errors.

The compilers seem to be set up correctly in CMakeCache.txt:
CMAKE_C_COMPILER:STRING=gcc
CMAKE_C_COMPILER_FULLPATH:INTERNAL=/usr/bin/gcc
CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER:STRING=c++
CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER_FULLPATH:INTERNAL=/usr/bin/c++

Any further suggestions?

Thanks,
  Josh