[vtkusers] vtkImagePlaneWidget and vtkborlandrenderwindow

Dean Inglis dean.inglis at camris.ca
Wed Jan 21 11:00:39 EST 2004

hi Oliver,

This is not a known problem, at least to me.  I build VTK nightly
from the latest CVS on three Windows 2000 platforms with BCB5 and BCB6,
and use vtkImagePlaneWidget in vtkBorlandRenderWindows in a variety of
applications.

Can you be more specific? i.e., do you have a 3 button mouse?
What version of VTK? Operating system? CMake version? Debug or MinSizeRel
build?
Static or shared libs? What kind of Video Card?  What is the nature
of your data (vtkIPW should really only have 3D image data)?

Have you tried to build the sample app in
VTK/Examples/GUI/Win32/Borland/ProjectDemo

Dean