[vtkusers] as I can obtain the vertex of an object done in VTK?

ai amano sey_ai at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 15 17:05:38 EST 2004

hi!!

my problem is that I have a volume done with vtk wanted to know as to
collect the data of the objects as they are vertex, color, connections, etc.
since I need them they manipuling. someone knows a procedure to do this?
this same procedure can apply to anybody geometry done with vtk? since
nonsingle I have to obtain this information to a volume but to other
applications from vtk.

thank you very much.