[vtkusers] Tissue damage rendering.. Once Again

Yasser Bashir itk_at_stanford at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 15 14:17:11 EST 2004

Hi,

I am trying to simulate damage in tissues geometrically represented as
unstructuredgrids with tetrahedral cells.

I have written a filter which calculates and assigns the intensity of
damage in cells as it propagates through the tissue.  However, I don't
know of a neat way to render the mesh while the damage is being
calculated for each cell and the scalar damage value is being set for
it.

I am only able to see the final set of damaged cells when the filter
execution is complete.

Is there ANY way at all in VTK to see my damage growing as the filter
marks more cells in the unstructured grid as damaged??

Regards.

y++