[vtkusers] Manually manipulate the actors

Zhu Yong yong_zhy at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 13 21:55:26 EST 2004

Hi,
I have an application which enable user to manully manipulate the actors.
That means users can resize, rotate the actor in any direction they like.
Currently the VTK system provide actor mode for manipulate the actors. But
it always resize the actor in all direction.

I am a beginner of VTK. Can any one help me figure out the following to
questions?

1. Is there any way to enable resizing only one one direction?
2. By default, it will go to actor mode when press "a", but I don't wanta
use the default key binding. I want it works like this: when press and hold
Ctrl button, render window go to actor mode, when release the Ctrl button,
it go back to camera mode.  How to do this?

Thanks
Ggds
Zhu Yong