[vtkusers] Please help me on rendering unstructured data

david michell davidmichell at rediffmail.com
Tue Jan 13 10:11:41 EST 2004

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
Respected and Knowledgable users and developers of the vtk, excuse me for my presence among your midst.
I feel like a a midget among gaints, please help me.
Iam working on an application that reads about 5000000 unstructured points and renders them.
The problem is the rendering becomes too slow when I move the mouse and rotate or do some interaction with the model.
All I want to do is abort the rendering when I hit ESC, kindly tell me what to do.
I have used LOD but even then I want to abort rendering on ESC.
I will be very grateful for even the smallest advice.
Thanks for spending your valuable time on such a trivial thing as my query.
David Michell