[vtkusers] How do I change color of vtkCubeAxesActor2D axes?

Maynard Brandsma BrandsmaMG at compuserve.com
Tue Jan 6 20:58:15 EST 2004

Hi:
I'm a new VTK user.  After reading through the 3rd edition VTK book and the
version 4.2 user's guide, I can't figure out how to change the color of a
vtkCubeAxesActor2D object to black from the default
white.  vtkCubeAxesActor2D does not have a "SetAxesColor" method.  I'm
hoping someone can direct me to the appropriate documentation or provide a
code example.  Thanks in advance.

Maynard Brandsma
Brandsma Engineering
Mailing address:  P.O. Box 378, Durango CO 81302
Street address:  102 E. Eighth Street, Suite 203, Durango, CO 81301
Telephone/Fax: 970.259.3487
E-mail: BrandsmaMG at compuserve.com