[vtkusers] Large Image, white rectangle

David Gobbi dgobbi at imaging.robarts.ca
Tue Jan 6 15:42:55 EST 2004

Hi Joe,

The vtkImageActor uses an OpenGL texture to display the image, so
hardware texture dimension or memory limitations are important.

The easiest thing to try is to feed the data into four ImageActors,
and then set the DisplayExtent of each Actor so that each one
displays a different quadrant of the image.

 - David