[vtkusers] about vtkDataPoint

Ang Kim Hua angkimhua at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 5 22:55:17 EST 2004

Dear all
I need to paint the surface of solid object imported from .3ds file using
jpg texture file. In order to do this, I heard that i need to set the
TCoords attribute inside vtkPointData object using SetTCoords(vtkDataArray
*) method. Could anyone tell me what kind of data i have to Set for TCoords
attribute or show me the sample code related to this topic or teach me the
alternative way to solve this problem. help please.