[vtkusers] Graph library update

David Duke D.Duke at bath.ac.uk
Mon Jan 5 13:00:01 EST 2004

For those interested in graphs,  I've just put up a new version of my
evolving graph library, built on VTK.  Changes include:

- new filters, including:
     + 2D GEM
     + Harel & Koren's higher-dimensional embedding layout
     + selection of reachable nodes.
- better integration of strings, and a "string mapper".
- tidier management of bends in edges
- conversion to/from unstructured grids
- replacement of floats by doubles in the API, reflecting recently
announced changes to VTK.

The last change may be a problem for a few people with older (pre 4.4?)
versions of VTK: an earlier version of the library is still available.
Many thanks to a number of people who have provided comments and fixes,
in particular Amir Youssefi.

The library is available at

http://www.cs.bath.ac.uk/~djd/graphs.html

David.