[vtkusers] Changing the color of an actor with Java/Swing

Frédéric HUGUET fhuguet at scconsultants.com
Sun Jan 18 05:48:48 EST 2004

hello,

i made a little application Swing/Java which displays one mesh.

I made a vtkPanel objetc. Then i addes three buttons to change in real time the actor's color, but nothing happens
when i click the button.

 Here is the code of my ActionListener method for each button :

public void actionPerformed(ActionEvent event){

renWin.GetRenderer().RemoveActor(acteur);

acteur.GetProperty().SetColor(rouge,vert,bleu);

renWin.GetRenderer().AddActor(acteur);

renWin.Render();

}

but nothing happens (renWin is my vtkPanel object) . What is the problem ?

Thanks,

Frédérik