[vtkusers] Newbie questions: Errors on the windows

Jihoon Jeong jijeong at usc.edu
Fri Feb 20 02:43:01 EST 2004

After I turn off the most hardware accelerations, it works !

Thank you for your advice.
But, Does it mean VTK can't utilize the 3D graphic card accelerations for
OpenGL ?
I use NVidia GeForce4, quite popular one. But, it works after
OpenGL/Direct3D acceleration turned off.
That's too bad. ^^;

Anyway, it works.