[vtkusers] Citing VTK in scientific publications

Hon-Cheng Wong hcwong at must.edu.mo
Thu Feb 19 23:52:25 EST 2004

Dear Konrad,
         I suggest that you cite VTK using homepage of VTK
(http://www.vtk.org)
or "W. Schroeder et al.. The Visualization Toolkit, 3rd Edition. Kitware,
Inc., 2003".
As I found many papers that cite VTK using either one of the above
references.

Regards,
Hugo

Hon-Cheng Wong, Hugo
Faculty of Information Technology
Macao University of Science and Technology
Macao, China