[vtkusers] building vtk4.2 under Visual Studio 7.1

david michell davidmichell at rediffmail.com
Sat Feb 14 10:51:51 EST 2004

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
Hello everybody,
I want to know if anyone has attempted to build VTK 4.2 in Visual Studio 7.1 .Net 2003.
Iam trying to do it and Iam getting some redefinition errors in the JPEG files.
There are a lot of other errors too, but JPEG tops the list.
Does someone know why, and please help me out.
My application crashes and Im trying to build VTK so that I can step through the VTK code and get some clue as to why it happens.
Please tell me how to build VTK4.2 under VS 7.1 .Net
Thanks for the help,
David Michell