[vtkusers] Pick point on the surface

Luke Hua luke_qz at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 9 16:23:15 EST 2004

Hi,

Does any one of you have experience of picking a point on the surface?

I used martching cube to generate the surface and want to pick point on the surface. The application is build with MFC.

The problem I have now is that the poit return by vtkPointPcker always shift from the mouse pointer and sometimes the point is not on the surface.

Does any one of you have this kind of problem? Did I do something wrong?

Thank you!

                                                              Luke