[vtkusers] Using VTK

vidyadhar vidyadhar at lucidindia.net
Thu Dec 2 02:32:00 EST 2004

Hi,
If you are going to use MFC7 there is should not be much of problem.
Learning new MFC should not interfare with VTK. But the managed C++ is
another story. VTK will run as unmanaged and transferring managed data to
VTK can be important performance issue. If your needs can be satisfied with
MFC I would suggest using MFC7 instead of using the managed extensions.
I do not mean to say that VTK cannot be used with managed extensions. I am
using it with managed extensions.
HTH
Vidyadhar