[vtkusers] Cell data in a vtkPolyData object

Sander Niemeijer niemeijer at science-and-technology.nl
Fri Aug 27 11:04:06 EDT 2004

As I mentioned in my first e-mail from this thread, I already added a
bug report about this half a year ago:

http://www.vtk.org/Bug/bug.php?op=show&bugid=564&pos=0

However, it doesn't seem to have gotten much attention since then :(

This specific report shows both issues (that you can't use your own
ordering for adding cells to a vtkPolyData object and the fact that
vtkPolyDataMapper and vtkPolyDataMapper2D show different behavior in
such cases), but I admit that it doesn't distinguish the two issues
clearly (back then I wasn't even aware of the fact that the problem
could be separated into two cases).

Best regards,
Sander