[vtkusers] vtk application ends with error

Petru Pau ppau at risc.uni-linz.ac.at
Wed Aug 25 09:11:27 EDT 2004

After succesfully computing all it has to compute, when it's time for it
to end, my application (which uses vtk heavily) issues a message:
"Unhandled exception at 0x.... in streamlines.exe: 0XC000...05.
Access violation reading location 0X00..0018."

I am posting this problem here because it seems that some vtk classes are
involved, as you can see from the call stack, in the second attached image.

My application (streamlines.exe) is a windows application, debug version,
built with runtime libraries "multithreaded debug dll".

I would be very grateful for any help, hint or advice.

Petru