[vtkusers] vtkFlRenderWindowInteractor problems...

Sentil Balaji profbalse at yahoo.co.in
Wed Aug 4 15:11:44 EDT 2004

Hey,

    I am using vtkFlRenderWindowInteractor by
C.P.Botha with FLTK and VTK4.4...I have the following
linker errors[Whew!I got'em down from 25 errors to 3],
I was'nt able to crack these up....Any suggestions is
appreciated...
Cone3.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
"public: void __thiscall
vtkFlRenderWindowInteractor::SetRenderWindow(class
vtkRenderWindow *)"
(?SetRenderWindow at vtkFlRenderWindowInteractor@@QAEXPAVvtkRenderWindow@@@Z)
Cone3.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
"public: __thiscall
vtkFlRenderWindowInteractor::vtkFlRenderWindowInteractor(int,int,int,int,char
const *)"
(??0vtkFlRenderWindowInteractor@@QAE at HHHHPBD@Z)
Debug/Cone3.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 2 unresolved
externals

The libraries included :
/nodefaultlib:MSVCRT.lib glu32.lib fltkforms.lib
fltkgld.lib fltkd.lib wsock32.lib comctl32.lib
vtkCommon.lib vtkFiltering.lib  vtkGraphics.lib
vtkHybrid.lib vtkImaging.lib vtkIO.lib vtkParallel.lib
vtkPatented.lib vtkRendering.lib kernel32.lib
user32.lib gdi32.lib winspool.lib comdlg32.lib
advapi32.lib shell32.lib ole32.lib oleaut32.lib
uuid.lib odbc32.lib odbccp32.lib

Yes, certainly you are feeling  the usage of Windows
and VC++....

Thanks for any assistance......

Cheers

BeeJay