[vtkusers] Help with VTK on Mac OS X 10.2.6

Deepa Shroff vtk_user at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 20 16:29:26 EDT 2003

Hello:

Based on reply received and reading through the
archives, i modified the CMakeLists.txt file for
Cone.cxx program.

I am attaching my CMakeLists.txt.

But I still cannot interact with the window.

Can somebody please help me figure this out?

Thanks,

Deepa.
========
CMakeLists.txt

PROJECT (Step1)

INCLUDE (${CMAKE_ROOT}/Modules/FindVTK.cmake)
IF (USE_VTK_FILE)
  INCLUDE(${USE_VTK_FILE})
ENDIF (USE_VTK_FILE)

ADD_EXECUTABLE(Cone Cone.cxx)
TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES(Cone vtkRendering)

IF(APPLE)
  FIND_PROGRAM(VTK_APPLE_RESOURCE Rez
/Developer/Tools)
  IF(VTK_APPLE_RESOURCE)
    ADD_CUSTOM_COMMAND(
      SOURCE Cone
      COMMAND ${VTK_APPLE_RESOURCE}
#      ARGS -t APPL
/Users/deepa/Project/FINAL/fltk-1.1.3/FL/mac.r -o
./Cone
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Headers/Carbon.r
        ARGS Carbon.r -o ./Cone
      TARGET Cone
      )
  ENDIF(VTK_APPLE_RESOURCE)