[vtkusers] Breaking vtk pipeline

N Smethurst nick.smethurst at free.fr
Wed Nov 5 07:28:44 EST 2003

A deep copy makes the new object independant from the one being copied, so
anything you do with the original (here the reader output) will have no
effect on the new poly data object.

So, in effect, you can do what ever you want to the reader after doing a deep
copy of its output, and your pipeline should stay intact.