[vtkusers] Success rate of VTK on Mac OS X

Mathieu Malaterre Mathieu.Malaterre at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Tue May 20 04:00:16 EDT 2003

Amit,

For the GUI you just have to select one that is cross-plateform. I also
recommend you to use python for the glue code.

- Qt (http://www.trolltech.com/)

- wxWindows (which BTW include a python wrapping)
http://wxwindows.org/ and http://wxpython.org/

- GTK, I don't know exactly how well it works on Mac:
http://gtk-osx.sourceforge.net/ it also has a python wrapping !

You can have a look at:

http://public.kitware.com/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/VTK/Wrapping/Python/vtk/?cvsroot=VTK
Under: gtk, qt, wx

This should also be interesting for you:

http://www.atamai.com

HTH
Mathieu