[vtkusers] Reading CT scan data

John Hunter jdhunter at ace.bsd.uchicago.edu
Fri Mar 21 17:19:48 EST 2003

>>>>> "inurdreams" == inurdreams  <dream_vst at yahoo.com> writes:

    inurdreams> Hi all, am trying to read the CT scan data, but am not
    inurdreams> able to do successfully... so plz. if someone can help
    inurdreams> me out in doin that I would be really grateful.

Could you be more specific?  Which CT data?  If you are using the vtk
example data, have you properly set VTK_DATA_ROOT?  Are you using C++
or one of the wrappers?  Are you getting an error message: if so what?
What version of VTK are you using?  Have you looked at the examples in
Examples/Medical that come with the source distribution?

John Hunter