[vtkusers] Problems with VTK3.2

Charl P. Botha c.p.botha at its.tudelft.nl
Tue Mar 18 19:36:00 EST 2003

On Wed, Mar 19, 2003 at 01:26:50AM +0100, Ilmar Wilbers wrote:
> On Wed, 19 Mar 2003, Charl P. Botha wrote:
> > How about linking VTKRendering and VTKFiltering as well?
>
> Thanks for a quick reply... I haven't got those lib's, so I suppose I
> should be able to do without, since I use VTK3.2. Am trying to download
> them and include them now as well as you suggested...

Urgh, sorry.  I did see the 3.2 but then thought that your library names
looked suspiciously like 4.2 ones.  I just checked my 3.2 installation, and
it seems my assumption was a bad one.

In the case of 3.2, you do seem to be linking the correct libraries.  Is
your 3.2 installation kosher?  Can you successfully build any of the
included examples in graphics/examplesCxx for example?

> Van harte bedankt...

Graag gedaan. :)