[vtkusers] RE: Spinning of vtkPlaneWidget

Dean Inglis dean.inglis at on.aibn.com
Fri Mar 7 09:44:17 EST 2003

Hi,

I think I could add this functionality over the
weekend if there are no objections...

Dean

Hi!

I miss the possibility to spin the vtkPlaneWidget around it's normal. I am
using the widget to place some plane-like CAD parts in space and therefore
it would be great to be able to spin them.

I can see that Dean Inglis has made it possible in the vtkSplineWidget and
I was planning to merge that code into the vtkPlaneWidget. Is this a good
idea or have I missed another way of doing what I want?

Regards,
Rasmus