[vtkusers] Scaling of 3DS file & Image data

Sepp^ Huber sepp.huber21 at gmx.at
Fri Mar 7 09:16:53 EST 2003

Hello,

I've got the following problem for which I can't figure out a solution which
probably might be easy but as a newbie I just can't see it. I load a 3DS
file and furthermore I have a vtkImageData structure which I want to visualize
at the same time in the same window. If I use a maximum projection function
for visualization the scaling of both objects is correct. If I use a raycasting
composite function I end up with a very small 3DS object and a large (at
least in comparison to the 3DS object) vtkImageData object. Is there something
that I'm missing here or is there at least a way that I could scale my 3DS
object so that the size might be corrected manually by the user?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Regards
Sepp