[vtkusers] clipping structured points datasets

Christopher M. Navarro cnavarro at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Thu Mar 6 15:08:13 EST 2003

I've tried that but that doesn't seem to be the way SetVOI was
implemented.  If I do extract VOI on my large structuredpoints set and ask
for the number of points using the default flags, I get the correct
(original) value, if I now do SetVOI() to the bounds of the larger region,
I should get the same value back but I don't.  I get a very small number, orders of
magnitude smaller than it should be.  Any other ideas on how I can do what
I want?

-chris