[vtkusers] Delaunay triangulation - ActiViz?

julianholt jholt at fatiguewizard.com
Thu Mar 6 16:27:55 EST 2003

Guys

I am just downloading ActiViz (a KitWare VTK wrapper for VB) and I just have
a quick question.

Is there a VTK routine where I can pass in a point cloud (3D X,Y,Z, Scalar,
data point array) and perform a triangulation?

I.E I want to generate a triangulated mesh that I can then display scalar
values on.

If not, I have some code to do it, but it would be nice if it were included
in VTK (and accessible via ActiViz)

Thanks

PS I would be very interested to hear any thoughts on ActiViz - does anyone
use it, is it regularly updated and supported etc?

Thanks

Julian Holt