[vtkusers] changing the resolution of 3D images

thomas thomas at cs.uno.edu
Tue Jun 10 15:58:00 EDT 2003

two questions about 3D images :
1/ Is it possible to show only a part of an image and when I move to change this part ? For example to show only what the camera really see. Because I think that vtk recalculate all the points and not only the points that are visibles.

2/ I have a 3D image with 1000 points but when I zoom in i want to change the number of points to 10 000 is it possible?

I want to do this because the speed decrease very quickly whan I zoom and to have a better resolution of my image when I am closer.

thank you for your anser and sorry for my english

Thomas