[vtkusers] Making tubes that looks good !

Sebastien Auclair sxa at fluent.com
Wed Jun 4 09:51:02 EDT 2003

Greetings !
This is another problem we had to post a few weeks ago and which stood
un-answered ... alto it is suppose to be quite simple !

Making a tube out of a polyline !

vtkTubeFilter makes the diameter of the tube irregular and we can't use it.

One of the solution could have been to use filters to add points to the
polyline before sending it to the vtkTubeFilter.
But the 2 filters that could do this aren't really documented and they seem
to be a bit complex to use. (I forgot their names )

If someone could send an example it would be great !

Thanks !