[vtkusers] Re: vtkusers digest, Vol 1 #1860 - 2 msgs

Vidhya Narayanan gtg066j at mail.gatech.edu
Tue Jun 3 10:46:23 EDT 2003

Hi ,

    I have this very silly question. I have this model which I have to defrom to
fit to another time frame. I have this second model that I generated from the
second time frame. To fit the first to the second I need some kind of a criteria
to be satsfied. Not sure what would be robust. Any suggestions? Alternately the
first model can also be fit to the second time frame without considering the
second frame model. But in this case I am not sure how to achieve this. Any ideas?

Thanks!!

Vidhya