[vtkusers] CellData->SetTensors()

godach at juno.com godach at juno.com
Fri Jul 25 17:04:43 EDT 2003

Hello,

I was wondering if someone has been able to do the following successfully:

Create a tensor,i.e. a vtkFloatArray with 9 components and 1 tuple
tensor->SetName("ABC")
SomeUnstructuredGrid->GetCellData->SetTensors(tensor)

Without calling SetName, my program works fine. But if I include
the SetName, my program crashes. And if I change GetCellData to
GetPointData, it still works. Given my grid has one cell, I don't
think GetCellData would return NULL or random ptrs. Could there be
sth wrong with my approach? Any help is appreciated! Thanks!

Best wishes,

Daniel