[vtkusers] is compressed data supported?

Goodwin Lawlor goodwin.lawlor at ucd.ie
Thu Jan 23 10:51:56 EST 2003

what about vtkZLibDataCompressor
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: sbe
  To: vtkusers at public.kitware.com
  Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2003 2:22 PM
  Subject: [vtkusers] is compressed data supported?

  Hi,

  Is it possible that we provide a compressed data files to a class that do the open and uncompressed automatically (of course compatible compressed/uncompressed functionnality)?

  For example, I use vtkImageReader and set a filename that would be compressed, it seems that this class do not support the uncompressed format, but is there another class that does it or do I have to do it myself prior to open the files?

  Serge Béland
  Responsable produit, station d'analyse

  tél: (418) 683-6222 poste 202
        1-866-HARFANG